Monday, December 28, 2015

New year (almost) and new blog

Ok I haven't blogged in over a year and I decided to try this again, but on a new blog. My other blog turned into my son's struggle with chd and I wanted to petserve it as that and so it will remain there safe and this new blog will be my writing release on my geeky side.

This blog will be about everything  from the books I read, the movies I watch ( there will be at least one blog post about the newest Star Wars movie), and the games I play. 

First thing I am doing with the opening of this board is joinining a Star Wars reading challenge. I have read many Star Wars books in the past and am more then ready to jump back into reading some more. I may start with the noviliazation of The Force Awakens. For more information on this reading challenge click the link in my sidebar. 

Star Wars has always been special to me. As s little girl my dad traveled a lot for work he was usually out of town Monday through Friday. The rare times he was gone my mom would help with us missing my dad by making it a Star Wars weekend. Star Wars became more to me then just s movie it became a special time with my mom and brother. 

Star Wars is also how I met my husband before I was married I posted to a StR Wars to board my future husband also posted there. We started posting together and began talking over messenger and well he moved from his home in Hawaii to me in Utah. We have now been married for 8 years and have two boys. So yes I love Star Wars just a little. 

Hope everyone who visits this blog likes what they sees and replies to my geeking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment