Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Burned Bridges of Ward, Nebraska (book review)



First off I am beyond glad to say I didn't not buy this book. I have Amazon prime and this is one of the books that I get for free once a month. So far I have yet to really enjoy any of the free books, either I keep picking the wrong book or they are free for a reason. Feel this one was free for a reason. It is suppose to be a satire and I've never been a fan of satires just it takes a lot to make me laugh. And this one did not.

Parts were just plan dumb and OK. I get were the author was going with it just wasn't in the mood for it. Basically it makes fun of the fades of the day and partial goes into the over diagnosis of ADHD which I do feel is over done. But it's humor about it was just meh. The main character as annoying and yes stereotypical which I know was done on purpose. It was just a blah book that I would not recommend to others and honestly do not feel like wasting much time writing about it either. In other words ending this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment