Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Orphan Black

After a while I can't handle the stuff the kids watch. So I was randomly looking at what was avaliable on my kindle through prime. I found Orphan Black and decided to watch the first episode. I'm now on season two because this show has me hooked. I won't go into to much detail but the main actress in this show is really good. She plays multiple characters and I have to constantly remind myself that it's all done by the same person. The characters she plays are so very different that it's hard to rap your mind around the fact it's all the played by the same person. The show is a bit sci fi-ish but yes I'm loving it. The first three seasons are pfree on prime hoping season four which just recently finished becomes free soon to cause I want to watch them all. 

I also may be back to reading more. After a week of insomnia I realized the nights I tend to sleep better are the nights I read a few chapters right before falling asleep! So yes back to more reading everyday again. I slept a little better last night hopefully the same thing happens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment